Forums

Topic Simple Trading Strategy

• Mon 30th Apr 2018 - 6:12am

Strangely enough, what you will learn is very simple; and even stranger,Push Money App is that it is VERY effective.

Let's get to it...

You are going to learn two simple concepts; independently they work very well, but when combined, they can be deadly.

Concept #1: Watch how the market reacts to psychological numbers; these are numbers that end in '.00' or '.50'. For example, the numbers to keep an eye out for on the Emini S&P 500 would be ones ending in '***5.00' and '**10.00' (i.e. 1205.00, 1210.00, 1215.00, etc).

Concept #2: Watch the volume as price is reaching particular levels (the psychological levels mentioned above for example!). If price is heading toward a level of significance, and volume is FALLING, there is a good chance the market will turn around and head the other way.

Those are the concepts. Simple, eh?

Combine these two and you have a very powerful, but simple, trading strategy.

As the market approaches a psychological number, watch the volume. If the volume starts to drop-off -- this is your heads-up!

Advantages:
    Positions need not to be held overnight, and therefore traders can feel relief from any open position worries. From short period of time, one can learn a lot about the future markets.

http://www.binaryforexacademy.org/push-money-app-software-review/

• Thu 17th May 2018 - 8:57am

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. How to make your Boobs grow

• Sat 19th May 2018 - 11:59am

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Legal Steroids Nitric Oxide

• Sat 26th May 2018 - 8:28am

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!Sylvester Stallone steroids

• Sat 26th May 2018 - 10:23am

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Deca Durabolin Steroids

• Sat 26th May 2018 - 11:05am

This is certainly also a very good post that any of us absolutely beloved looking at. It may not be regular i always have the chances to view a little something. Clenbuterol V/S Winstrol

• Sun 27th May 2018 - 5:09pm

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Limousine Cannes

• Tue 29th May 2018 - 9:49am

This method is usually successfully definitely best option. Every single one connected with incredibly tiny features usually are supposed by using quite a few historical past ability. I might suggest the software program tremendously. RICH PIANA Death

• Wed 30th May 2018 - 9:21am

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Phentermine For Weight Loss

• Mon 4th Jun 2018 - 7:50am

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Best Diet Pills 2018

• Tue 5th Jun 2018 - 7:01pm
    i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..  printing of lanyards for events

• Wed 6th Jun 2018 - 12:26pm

This is often likewise a superb subject material i actually fairly seriously favored reviewing. It isn't really everyday we hold possibilities to clear up a dilemma. Krystal International Vacation Club

• Fri 8th Jun 2018 - 8:04pm

I enjoy every one of the posts, I must say i adored, I want more details with this, mainly because it is rather excellent., Thanks pertaining to speaking about. John O'brien Attorney San Diego

• Tue 12th Jun 2018 - 11:20am

This is why it is far better that you can pertinent analysis ahead of producing. It will be possible to post greater article using this method.Phen375 Before And After Results

• Wed 20th Jun 2018 - 12:20pm

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar

• Thu 21st Jun 2018 - 7:19am

The idea thinks fully correct. Most of smaller sized features ended up made by way of a lot of file education and learning. I adore the approval a great deal. Foods to BOOST Female Libido

• Fri 22nd Jun 2018 - 11:27am

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Ph.375 reviews

• Fri 22nd Jun 2018 - 2:21pm

Summit Management Ltd delivers a high quality service who do great work. John Cullinane was easy to work with. Great communication skills. I would recommend to others and be thrilled to rent from again.

• Sat 23rd Jun 2018 - 10:12am

That are surely wonderful. A large number of tiny essentials are created obtaining lot of reputation know-how. I am just looking towards an item tons. Phenq UK

• Sat 23rd Jun 2018 - 10:50am

the aim of don't give you an idea of where their camaraderie is construct, odds are these in light of line social foundation webpage which would approximating to safeguard secrecy are cheats and are not ensured online clubhouse.  bonus code

Please register or login to post forum replies