Forums

TopicThe Raikov Effect Review

• Sat 14th Sep 2019 - 8:58am

The raikov effect is a program that helps you train for the skills you desire to get better at by helping you learn and understand how successful people you look upto think, plan and implement their decisions with regards to that skill and then train you to do the same. The program uses some of the top brain training and improvement techniques in the industry like Visualization, Modelling, Positive thinking, Suggestion and more. 

You can use it to improve upon any skill or any personal attributes you find admirable. By using the program on a daily basis, you are able to learn and grow in the area of your interest. The program was made by a well known Russian doctor called Dr. Vladimir Raikov and he showed its abilities through an experiment he did with his students. He took some students who weren’t so good with playing instruments, mostly the piano.

Infront of an audience, he had one of them play the paino. The performance was not so good and he didn’t please the audience. He was then trained using the raikov effect method for about 10 minutes and then was allowed to play the piano and the same student played in a very professional manner that astonished the audience. Dr. Raikov did the same with a student but this time round using arts. He convinced the student using the raikov effect that he could draw really inspiring artwork using some of the famous artists as his role model and he was able to draw a peice that one of the famous people had drawn in the past. 

That shows the power of the program. You can also learn more about the program in the link below.

https://improveyourbrainpower.org/raikov-effect-review-my-favorite-genius-hack

• Thu 19th Sep 2019 - 2:59am

Thank for your writting. You have made it very clear that the problem is happening. I really like your way of thinking

vex 3

• Thu 19th Sep 2019 - 3:03am
    Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
  • Fri 20th Sep 2019 - 3:25am
    Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.
  • Fri 20th Sep 2019 - 6:42am
    Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.
  • Tue 24th Sep 2019 - 3:07am
    Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. 
    gpgbh
  • Tue 24th Sep 2019 - 3:27pm
    We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. 

• Thu 26th Sep 2019 - 3:28pm
    i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..  indian satta
  • Fri 27th Sep 2019 - 7:23am
    i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..  Situs Poker Online
  • Fri 27th Sep 2019 - 12:02pm
    Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. 
  • Sun 29th Sep 2019 - 3:24am
  • Sun 29th Sep 2019 - 3:16pm
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.

• Mon 30th Sep 2019 - 2:44am
    Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. 
  • Mon 30th Sep 2019 - 3:57am
    the atmosphere is a mixture of chill and sophisticated.Stiiizy
  • Mon 30th Sep 2019 - 6:05pm
    I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.UnitedFinances.com offer 500 quick loan
  • Tue 1st Oct 2019 - 2:49am
  • Tue 1st Oct 2019 - 4:12am
    Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.driver license template
  • Thu 3rd Oct 2019 - 2:38am
  • Sun 6th Oct 2019 - 2:44am
    Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog
    helped me to get what I was looking for. 
  • Mon 7th Oct 2019 - 3:17pm
    remembrance sunday activities

Please register or login to post forum replies